Yield: 6 regular, 12 mini
1 cup tigernut flour (I recommend this brand)
1 tablespoon coconut flour (can omit, but muffins will be very moist)
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce (hack: the size of one snack pack)
1 gelatin egg (mix 1 tablespoon grass fed gelatin with 1 tablespoon warm water. Add two tablespoons of hot water and mix. Let sit 2 minutes) OR 1 whole egg
¼ cup melted ghee or coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup grated zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with paper liners or grease pan.
2. Grate zucchini and use a paper towel to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients through sea salt.
4. In a small bowl whisk the egg or add gelatin egg, then mix in applesauce, vanilla and ghee or coconut oil.
5. Add wet ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients and combine. Fold in zucchini.
6. Use a spring release cookie scoop to fill muffin tins.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on size.